Booking.com ist das führende Unternehmen für Online-Hotelreservierungen weltweit und bietet mehr als 689.836 Vertragshotels mit Bestpreisgarantie.
|Pay per Click||Pay per Lead||Pay per Sale|
|0,00 €||6,45 €||10,00 €|
Booking.com guarantees the best prices for any type of property. From apartments, boats and castles to treehouses, villas and yurts, the type of accommodation listed on Booking.com today is more diverse than ever. Truly international, Booking.com is available in more than 40 languages, and offers over 900,000 properties in 221 countries. Booking.com never has booking fees and offers free cancellations on most rooms. Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team, which is available 24/7 to assist guests in their native languages and ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Why add Booking.com:
* Unique direct long-term relationship with more than 900,000 accommodations worldwide
* Best rate guarantee and no booking fees ever
* Best room selection and availability
* Multilingual content (42 languages) and currency conversion included
* #1 travel site in Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Power (we’re available 24/7 in 41 languages)
* 87,500,000+ verified reviews from actual guests
Important notes for Affiliates:
- Only 'in-session' transactions are commissionable.
KEY POLICIES FOR BOOKING.COM AFFILIATE NETWORK PROGRAM
1. Online advertising/Keyword Bidding
· Booking.com does not permit search engine optimization (SEO), search engine
marketing (SEM) and /or paid advertising in any form (including PPC). This means ‘NO’ advertisement of our product on third party platforms (like search engines, meta-comparison websites, social media etc.)
· NO paid listings (for example search engines) to drive consumers to the publisher’s website using ‘Booking.com’ brand or any misspellings, variations, similar names of ‘Booking.com brand.
· There should be NO PPC of any kind but if you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
· NO posting of Booking.com links on social media like Twitter, Facebook or any other site, other than the publisher’s own website
· Publishers cannot register or use website URL (domain name) containing the Booking.com brand or any misspellings or similar names. For example: words like booking, bookings, priceline, agoda or any misspellings, variants should not be a part of the domain name
· NO use of iframes or similar functionality
· NO use of toolbars, browser applications and/or extensions that can be knowingly or unknowingly installed on the user’s computer or other devices Website content:
· Website should not contain any pirated or sexual/adult content, gambling, spyware, malware, virus, or other harmful code
· Website should not copy or resemble the look and feel of Booking.com’s website to give an impression that the publisher’s website is a part of Booking.com
3. Sub Affiliation
Sub affiliation is permitted only with approval from Booking.com. If you have sub-affiliates please email email@example.com for approval.
4. Cashback Display:
· If you’re promoting cashback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
· If you’re then approved, please add the following terms & conditions to the Booking.com Store Page: “Cashback is based on the room rate and does not apply to any taxes, service fees, VAT or other hotel facility costs (including restaurant and spa). Cashback will be paid out a month after you have completed your stay.”
Please note: If any of the above policies are violated, Booking.com reserves the right to ask networks to close down the publisher and mark the publisher ‘fraudulent’ and reject all bookings from the them (means no commission will be paid for bookings from the publisher)
Booking.com - Company Information:
You can update our company information using the links below:
Es wurde leider noch kein Kommentar hinterlassen.